Josh King, founder of Tinderbox Consulting, has been practicing public speaking since his days at Western Washington University as an Instructor Assistant in the Communication Studies department. Take that experience and add Josh’s expertise and passion for emerging media, and you have one of the up and coming voices in the new media sphere.
Josh takes a hands-on, practical approach to workshops and presentations. Simply put, Josh lives out the Tinderbox Consulting mission of doing his best to leave people in better shape than he found them.
“I just really enjoy helping people. My goal with any workshop or presentation is to try and leave everyone in better shape than I found them.”
Here’s a brief list of the workshops and presentations Josh King can provide for your organization:
- A Crash Course in Social Media
- Foundational Marketing Best Practices
- Getting Starting with Social Media for Small Business
- Getting Starting with Social Media for Small BusinessNonprofits
- How to Create and Execute and Small Business Marketing Plan
- How to Look at Your Business Through the Eyes of Your Customer
- Looking at Your Business Through the Eyes of Your Customer
- Practical Marketing Tactics and Tracking Results
- Technology Tips for Running a Business
- Social Media 101: Small Business Social Media for Beginners
- Social Media 201: Hands On Social Media for Small Business
- Social Media 301: Essential Small Business Social Media Strategies
Josh can also build on his experience in marketing, business and entrepreneurship to create a custom workshop or presentation for your organization.